NORDIC'S GREATEST POKER FESTIVAL TO BE HELD IN FEBRUARY!
First ever Olybet Kings of Tallinn Poker Festival will be held on 16-22 February 2015 in Tallinn, the stunning capital of Estonia.
The festival will be held at the Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia and Olympic Casino. During the festival 20 action-packed tournaments will be held, culminating with the €1100 Main Event being held on 18-22 February. Cash games are available 24/7.
Risto Suurpõld, Olybet poker manager, said: “We are working hard to make this the Nordic’s greatest poker festival this winter!”
“Register your team of 4 players for the festival and get involved in as much action as possible because there is a prize for the best team, expected to rise up to whopping 10,000 euros,” Suurpõld said.
Check out the festival schedule: http://kingsoftallinn.com/festival/schedule/
Main Event Details:
Dates: 18-22 February
Buy-in: €1000 + €100
Soft cap: 250
Starting stack: 20 000
Levels: 60 minutes
Late registration closes at 13:00 on day 2. Unlimited re-entries available until start of day 2 (players will be allowed to void their stack at the end of the day 1 if wanting to re-enter with starting stack)
* During the whole festival you can enjoy 24/7 cash game action at the largest poker room in Estonia. You can choose from Texas, Omaha and various other game formats with blinds ranging from €2/2 up to €10/€20.
* The rake at the Olympic Casino’s Poker Room is 4% with a cap of €10. With 6 or more players at the table, €1 is collected from each pot for Bad Beat Jackpot, awarding special rewards for bad beats and high hand bonuses.
* To make a wire transfer in order to pre-deposit money in the casino for cash games, please get in touch through the contact form.
Early Bird Bonuses:
We want to reward your quick judgement so book your Main Event seat by 22 December 2014 for serious extra value:
* We will hold a draw at the start of the festival and one very lucky early bird will receive their Main Event buy-in back
* We will pay 10% of your accommodation costs, in addition to the great prices we already negotiated for our players, when you stay in any of our three partner hotels during the festival
* In addition, you will receive a staggering 50 euro bar credit upon your arrival for an even more fun
Great hotel deals:
* Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia – special price €90/night
* Nordic Hotel Forum – special price €72/night
* Tallink City Hotel – special price €54/night
More info@ http://kingsoftallinn.com/hotel-deals/
* You can post questions here or PM me! (Festival, clubs, pubs, restaruants, girls etc)